Friday, April 11, 2008

T650i features

Been exploring my fon this weekend..Actually hindi na me ganun ka excited with this new phone compared dati nung meron me bago phone..siguro kasi nasawa na ako sa ganung excitement...ang yabang noh?! hehehe..

Anyways, just want to share some features of the T650i phone..When I bought my unit, it comes with the usual accessories: a battery, charger and headset..what I think is nice with this is that it comes with a deskstand, classy deskstand..I dont have a picture of it yet, but I'll post next time..nagloloko kasi PC ko, I cant upload photos..Got my unit with a free 256MB M2 memory stick, mejo sad me dun kasi meron me nakita na may kasamang 512MB na memory stick..dun sa pinagbilhan ko, wala daw ganun...

To continue, Sounds feature is GOOD..wala me reklamo dun..oki sounds (from headset to speaker) pati yung player..CAMERA is nice, as in NICE..It has a 3.2MP camera..I can edit photos using my phone..dati nagagawa ko lang yun kapag na-transfer ko na sa PC yung pics..Galing noh!! See the sample below..ganda models ko noh? hehehe

This is the edited photo (adjusted brightness)
This is the original photo
Natuwa me dito, kasi pwede me gumawa ng panorama photo..three different separate items in one photo..tell me lang kung hindi lang dito sa fon ko to ha..

The video is not so good. Ganda siya kasi wala time limit pero malabo. Buti na lang hind me mahilig magvideo, hehehe...

Over all, from a range of 1-10, 10 being the highest, I rate the phone 8. Pwede na ba maging phone review? hehehe..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi sharon, enjoyed looking at your pictures. yes, your cellphone does very good editing, the original was too dark and it brightened it up. have fun with your cell :) though i know you already do