Friday, September 28, 2007

Share ko lang...



Medyo tagal din bago me nakapagpost ulit. Mag-end of September na pero dalawa pa lang yung posts ko. Naging busy talaga sa work, maganda yun at natigil na yung mga pag-iisip ko ng mga bagay-bagay na nakakapagpalungkot at nakakapagpainis, kung saan gusto ko ng mag-give up.


Generally, Im happy with my life..siguro sabi ko lang yun. I wanted to buy one book entitled "How to be Really, Really, Really, Really Happy". Am not sure kung apat na beses inulit yung "Really" basta am sure na paulit ulit yun. Gusto ko try kung maging effective ba sa akin yun..


Ang gusto ko lang naman talaga gawin ay share yung lines below. A friend forwarded me this:


For all the negative things that we have to say to ourselves, GOD has a positive answer for it:
1. You say: It's impossible, God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)
2. You say: Im too tired, God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28)
3. You say: Nobody really loves me, God says: I love you (John 3:16)
4. You say: I can't do it, God says: I can do all things (Phi 4:13)
5. You say: I feel alone, God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Heb 13:5)
6. You say: I'm afraid, God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (2Tim 1:7)


I just think of those lines at times na nawawala me sa focus ko. It helped me not wholly but it's good to remember that there is always positive for negative things that I think and feel at times...

No comments: